Relax, Love your dentist with sedation dentistry at Daniel Appel DDS IncMore On Sedation Dentistry
An implant is a permanent tooth-shaped device that replaces missing teeth.More On Dental Implants
A crown is a tooth covering that surrounds the entire tooth down to the gumline.More On Dental Crowns
Welcome to Oroville Dentistry
Your “home” for quality and trusted relationship-based dental care
Personalized, “Main Street”-style care is not history. It is alive and well at Oroville Dentistry.Led by dentist Dr. Daniel Appel, our practice is proud to provide dentistry that generations of families in and around Oroville, California, have come to trust. Our team applies the “latest and safest” technologies and techniques to support the most gentle, non-judgmental, hassle- and stress-free visits possible at our office. We won’t “nickel and dime” you and your family to death. And we are strong advocates for preventing problems rather than reacting to them.
Such proactive care is built on long-term relationships. So, healthy and stunning smiles at Oroville Dentistry would not be complete without:
- Routine exams and professional cleanings, at least once every six months
- Oral cancer screenings to detect abnormalities early when they are easiest to treat successfully
- Advanced diagnostics like digital x-rays “deep cleaning” via scaling and root planing, which resolves active periodontal disease and promotes healthy gum tissue
- Preventive services to protect decay-prone back teeth
Patients also trust Dr. Appel’s skill to restore their damaged teeth or replace them to complete a healthy and confident smile. These stand-out treatments include:
- Tooth-colored composite fillings
- Repairs to fillings and other worn dental work as needed
- Durable and natural-looking dental crowns
- Implants to support crowns, bridges, and dentures by functioning like natural tooth roots, stabilizing replacement teeth
- Mini implants for patients with bone loss
- Dental bridges to replace a single tooth or scattered missing teeth
- Well-fitting removable partial dentures
Our esthetic restorations are as strong as they are lifelike in appearance. We also offer other cosmetic dentistry services such as Professional teeth bleaching which is effective, comfortable, and convenient. We use custom-fit whitening trays that get long-lasting results and are appropriate even for patients with sensitive teeth. For patients with cosmetic imperfections, such as chipped teeth or minor gaps between teeth, dental composites or porcelain crowns are a fast and affordable way to improve the appearance of your smile dramatically.
Even our most anxious patients appreciate that we offer (complimentary) nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation to keep them relaxed during treatment. If fear of the dental bill keeps you from the care you need to be your healthy best, our team is happy to discuss payment options such as CareCredit financing.
Now that you’ve got to know a little about us at Oroville Dentistry in Oroville, CA, we look forward to meeting your family. Contact us today at (530) 783-7545 to schedule an appointment. We will see you soon!
Meet Dr. Appel at Daniel Appel DDS Inc
A trustworthy, gentle dentist in Oroville, CA
Dr. Daniel Appel graduated from Loma Linda University in 2005. Following graduation, he practiced in Seattle for five years, experiencing cutting-edge technology in a high-demand environment. Because of this experience, Dr. Appel strives to incorporate new technology and materials into his health care practice in a way that is safe and trustworthy. Quality, gentle dental care is the cornerstone of Dr. Appel’s office.MEET THE DOCTOR